JCB expands Backhoe Range with 3DX in Cambodia
Posted on: May 30, 2013
JCB is expanding the range of world-beating backhoe loaders available to Cambodia market with the launch of the new 3DX model through its exclusive dealer, RMA Cambodia.
JCB is the world number one for backhoe loader sales and next year will mark the 60th anniversary of the production of the first ever JCB backhoe. Over those six decades the company has developed the concept through innovation, culminating in a machine range that now spans 28 models including the new 3DX.
RMA Cambodia has made a name for JCB in Cambodia since 2009 and continued its success in supplying premium JCB equipment and developing world-class standard after-sales service to support their customers across the country.
The new 3DX
The new 84hp 3DX is expected to prove especially popular in the construction and plantation industries thanks to low cost of ownership achieved through the fuel efficiency benefits of the JCB Dieselmax engine which powers the machine.
The key customer benefits include:
- Proven JCB drivetrain and componentry ensuring reliability for maximum uptime and reduced cost of ownership
- Optimum productivity provided by an efficient hydraulic system and JCB powertrain
- Comfortable operator environment reduces fatigue and improves productivity
- Enhanced cooling efficiency allows machine working in temperatures up to 50 degrees ambient
- Large fuel pre-filters and a water separator to protect the engine and optimise performance on the 3DX – safeguarding the fuel system from contaminates
- An air filter which is regularly cleaned by the engine’s own exhaust system
The 3DX features a full JCB driveline including engine, axles and transmission. The JCB driveline features a high ratio torque converter providing superior tractive forces and performance over rough terrain. Along with excellent driving forces, the 3DX is equipped with a new brake system that provides enhanced braking performance and reduced pedal effort. This reduced pedal effort and redesigned linkages help to reduce the level of operator fatigue and boosts productivity. Also featured is a powerful, efficient hydraulic system that includes a larger gear pump which enhances hydraulic performance and improves productivity.
The 3DX has excellent pushing power and loading output and carries across the core principles of the 3CX, providing excellent performance and forward visibility through the 4 ram parallel lift geometry and sloped bonnet profile. It features:
- a dump height 2.74m
- shovel breakout force 6,170kgf
- loader arms with 5,440kgf
- a 1.1m3 general purpose shovel
- heavy duty loader arms with parallel lift geometry
The 3DX has a 14’ fixed dipper as standard. It features a strengthened excavator end designed for harsh digging conditions and has thicker steel, additional strengthening plates and replaceable wear plates on the excavator bucket and dipper improving the life of the dig end. It offers:
- a dig depth of 4.77m
- a load over height 3.75m
- a bucket tear-out 6,324kgf
- a dipper tear-out 3,217kgf narrow section for excellent visibility
- hose routing for protection from external damage
The new 3DX has a spacious, single piece cab that provides a comfortable work environment for the operator. The cab offers excellent visibility and to enhance comfort, reduce fatigue and enable productive working the new large and ergonomic cab has the following features:
- fully adjustable suspended operator seat, with high back and tilt capability
- reduced noise, heat build-up and vibration levels
- excellent operator leg room
The 3DX features excellent service access with a single piece, gas strut assisted bonnet. There are also no engine side panels, encouraging the operator to carry out daily checks, all of which can be performed at ground level from a single side of the machine. There’s a removable front grille, which provides access to the battery and cleaning of the cooling pack. The bonnet and removable front grille are also lockable to help prevent unwanted access.
Seeing is believeing. Visit RMA Cambodia Sales showroom today to truly experience the new 3DX and its unmatched performance.
For further information, please contact: Infrastructure Division, RMA Cambodia Co., Ltd. Tel: 077 666 397, 023 882 464, 023 882 465, Fax: 023 882 472 , E-mail: email@example.com